The following are some tips and tricks I discovered while using Sudowrite.
Because there is no right or wrong way to use AI in your writing, none of these posts should be interpreted as “the way things should be done.” It’s just a suggestion to get you started.
Dates of posting are provided, with the oldest being first. (Sudowrite changes and progresses fairly frequently, so keep that in mind.)
- Sudowrite: How much WRITE costs in words. November 25, 2022
These tips and tricks have been moved into the official Sudowrite blog and these links will lead you directly to them.
- Create complete, detailed outlines (in any genre) in 3 MINUTES with Sudowrite
- Easy Character Creation with Sudowrite
- Line Editing and Copy Editing with AI
- Instant Dialogue for Description-heavy Writers
- You Need a “Sentence Thesaurus” (And how to make one)
- Controlling tone, direction, style and more with Expand
- How to write like a pirate. Or with an accent. Or like a snake.
- Customize Rewrite to draw out character emotions, facial expressions, or anything else
- Change one tense to another, automatically
- Create Richer Character Descriptions
- Tricks for Novelists: Continuing scenes and chapters
- Murder Mystery Plot Points in a Flash
- Using Beat Sheets with Sudowrite