The following section includes blog posts on my experience utilizing Sudowrite, an app using GPT-3 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text) to assist writers in writing fiction. This blog assumes that you know what this is and have some familiarity with it. If not, the following are good places to learn more:
When I was interested in giving this a whirl, I didn’t find much on it with regard to authors, so I thought I’d add my experience here.
The following blog posts chronicle my experience with Sudowrite if/when I have some insight. It’s not necessarily going to be ongoing. Dates are provided, oldest is first.
- Deciding to try Sudowrite June 4, 2021
- Initial Sudowrite Observational Tweets June 5, 2021
- Where the AI ethics began to get murky. June 5, 2021
- Book 3, 2.5 Chapters in, all AI-Augmented. My current process. June 7, 2021
- Has Sudowrite helped my production? Yes. June 9, 2021
- Finding the AI Balance & Keeping Organic Connections June 13, 2021
- Final Thoughts on Sudowrite July 12, 2021